[R] problem with plot

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 16:51:31 CET 2005

We need more info to help you. What do you mean by "crash", does it
generate an error or something ?

I presume you have just installed R. How did you install it ? If you did
from source, did you do a "make check" ? I had this problem once and it
was traced to a broken gcc version
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/04/03/0896.html

There is also a R for Mac OS X webpage
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/
and a special interest group with a mailing list.

Regards, Adai