[R] ESS

Mahdi Osman m_osm at gmx.net
Tue Mar 8 17:31:18 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have got a dataframe in coma delimted text format. My ESS and R processes
are working well and active. I can read R help files and documentations from
inside ESS.

Can I perform anayltical operations such as (glm, plot ect) on elements of
my dataframe (variables) from within ESS? I could do these tasks directly in
Rconsole and would like to them in ESS directly.

How can I sumbit commandlines relevant to my datafrom to R?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Mahdi

--