[R] Conjoint in R

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 7 16:14:01 CEST 2005

Another approach, not mentioned yet, is to use ace, in the
acepack package.  I have used this in an article (with Andy
Gurmankin) coming out soon in Memory and Cognition, which I could
send by email.  It isn't obvious to me that this will (or that it
won't) work with a fractional factorial design; my hunch is that
it will work.

Jon