[R] Need Help - Urgent

roger bos roger.bos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:24:43 CEST 2005

Those sizes are smaller than I thought they would be, but you repeat
the variables more than once in expand.grid, so its still large
overall.  Maybe you can try a simpler example first and then build up
to what you really want once you get the simpler one working.  The
underlying problem is that the expand.grid is so large you don't have
enough memory to store it.  Its easy to do this since because of the
nature of expand.grid.

Your other option is to post a new message explaining the end goal and
asking for suggestions on how to get there.

Thanks,

Roger