[R] poisson fit for histogram

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:19:30 CEST 2005

I would first reccomend you to update your version of R.  Then download the
libraries rmutil and gnlm from Jim Lindsey at
http://www.luc.ac.be/~jlindsey/rcode.html decompress and store the files in
your "library" folder.   Sorry but you will have to donwload a package
unless you seriously want to re-invent the wheel.
Finally try
library(gnlm)
?fit.dist()

Cheers