[R] setting weights for such a two-class problem in nnet and svm
caobg at email.uc.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:18:02 CEST 2005
I have such a two-class problem, one class is very large(~98% of total), and the other is just 2%. According to manual of nnet, I need setup "weights", so I intend to set 1 for class one, 49 for class 2. How do I do that? Just weights=49?
Meanwhile I'd like to try svm(e1071), again, how do I setup "class.weights"? Thanks.
BTW: Many thanks to Jake and Uwe for their answers about using "save" to store trained networks!
More information about the R-help