[R] Combining two matrices

Huntsinger, Reid reid_huntsinger at merck.com
Wed Jul 20 19:27:21 CEST 2005

If 16063 were an integer multiple of 217 you could do this in two steps;
first construct the left half with rep() or

L <- kronecker(rep(1,16063/217),A)

and then use cbind(L,B).

However, 16063 is not a multiple of 217, so I don't know what you want to do
with the leftover 5 rows you need in L. If you want to recycle rows, you
could use ceiling(16063/217) in the call to rep and then use
cbind(L[1:16063,],B).

Reid Huntsinger