[R] Hosting a R Graph Gallery?

Shigeru Mase mase at is.titech.ac.jp
Mon Feb 21 11:53:23 CET 2005

Mere reference. There is already a wiki-based R graphics library at

http://www.okada.jp.org/RWiki/index.php?%A5%B0%A5%E9%A5%D5%A5%A3%A5%C3%A5%AF%A5%B9%BB%B2%B9%CD%BC%C2%CE%E3%BD%B8

Of course, almost all pages are in Japanese and most r-users would feel
difficult to visit (and post an example graphics) a Japanese site :-).
This graphics library pages have been very useful for Japanese R users
to see excellent and diverse graphics capabilities of R. I am looking
forward to the proposed library in near future. From our experience, a
wiki site is an excellent base for such library.

Shigeru Mase