[R] Could anyone answer for the following question

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Wed Feb 16 00:48:14 CET 2005

Cuichang Zhao <cuiczhao <at> yahoo.com> writes:

: I am using R 2.0.1 under Windows XP. I want to write a function that
: makes four graphs and stores each of them in graphics history. When the
: function finishes, in other words, I want its graphical output to be
: stored in a way that I can look at it using PgUp and PgDn. I think I need
: commands I can put in a function that
:
: --clear graphics history
: --either turn on graphics history recording or store the current graph

windows(record = TRUE) will turn on windows graphics history and savePlot will
save a windows plot in a file.   You can also turn it on manually by
clicking on the graphics window and making sure History | Record is
checked.

(Its also possible to save the low level graphics that R displays
using the displaylist and you can search r-help for more info
on 'displaylist' but I don't think that is what you are looking for.)