[R] Could anyone answer for the following question

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Feb 16 00:09:52 CET 2005

options(graphics.record=TRUE) turns on graphics recording.
This can also be done from the History menu of the graphics window.

All subsequent plots to the graphics device will be saved.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box