[R] Runnning R remotely

Laura Quinn laura at env.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 17:48:29 CET 2005

I wasn't aware that it was possible to use postscript in the same fashion
as png, eg:

png(file,width=x,height=y,)
image(map)
text(text)
title(title)
box()
dev.off()

As there are a large number of iterations png has been working nicely
(when not working remotely!), especially as it has proven easy to convery
into gifs and then into movie gifs. Could anyone suggest an alternative
approach in this case?

TIA,
Laura

Laura Quinn