[R] Show graph integrated to GUI

Michael H. Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 29 19:32:27 CET 2005

I'm seeking suggestions for a book on Tcl/Tk, as it can be used with R.
The book I bought for the purpose ("Effective Tcl/Tk Programming") seems
quite unsuitable. For example, it has no description of anything like
the slider control provided by tkscale().

I have located the Tcl and Tk documentation provided with the R
distribution. That has plenty of detail. Now I would like something with
more of an overview, including numerous examples and illustrations.

Thanks,
MHP

--

Michael Prager, Ph.D.
Population Dynamics Team, NMFS SE Fisheries Science Center