[R] priority of operators in the FOR ( ) statement

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Tue Aug 23 13:12:20 CEST 2005

The command that I think is most useful in this situation
is 'browser()'.

Even a couple decades of programming in the S language
hasn't yet solved the problem of my fingers typing code that
doesn't match what I want to happen.  I quite consistently have

browser()

call in functions that I write to make sure that what I am assuming
is the same as what R assumes.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696