[R] breaking command in command line in R for Mac Aqua

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 13:03:11 CEST 2005

Why not use an editor ?

I would highly recommend Emacs in combination with Emacs Speaks
Statistics (ESS). Section 2.1 of [1] might help with the installation.

Otherwise you can try JGR [2] or others [3]. There is a R special
interest group for MAC users [4] that you can try.

[1] http://www.xemacs.org/Documentation/packages/html/ess_2.html
[2] http://stats.math.uni-augsburg.de/JGR/index.shtml
[3] http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/projects/Editors.html

Regards, Adai