[R] ATTEND TO THIS

William Doulas willdouglas at consultant.com
Sat Apr 30 04:18:28 CEST 2005

Dear Friend,

Greetings!

For this letter is strictly personal, intimate and confidential.
Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular
letter is of  exceptional and very private nature. There is absolutely
going to be a  great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of
this email, coupled with the fact that, so many miscreants have taken
possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby
making it extremely difficult for genuine people to get attention and
recognition. There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly
understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you. For I
believe that you are the only one that can be trusted to handle this
project effectively without making us regret. The recommendation I got
concerning you, is enough to get us started with you!

I head a four-man committee on debt reconciliation at the  Ministry of
Works, where I am also a Director of Project Implementation. In recent
past, we have carefully arranged a contract with a foreign firm, in
which the cost was over-invoiced deliberately to favour us. Now, we
want to get the funds out of the Apex  bank into your provided account within
one week from now, and a percentage (20%) will be given to you for your
assistance and efforts.
The amount we are about transferring is totalled at US$13,731 million.

Also, there is the need for you to know that, we shall be sending you
the mandatory $89,000.00 that will be requested of you by the Apex
bank, as handling charges precedent to releasing the funds into your account,
so there are absolutely no bills to be paid by you in the course of the
transfer. Note however that it is only on the condition that you have
an account domiciled in the United States or any european country that
is when we shall make the funds available to you. Our financier is only
prepared to release funds to the US and european only. All we need from
you now is s concrete mailing address, to enable us send via courier
money orders or cashier check in the amount of $89,000.00, which you
shall use in settling the bills as they come. We have set aside funds
to offset whatever bills that may crop up in the event of transfer. You
will certainly ask yourself how consequential this letter is. Indeed, is it
not surprising to receive such a letter seeking immediate assistance?
This is why today I am making you a non-binding, unrestricted offer, to
bring us close into mutual understanding and cooperation now, and in
the near future.

Trust is definitely the most noble trait in the world, and I urge you
to trust my sincerity and the word of a simple and humble person of
faith, who in the name of love for her equals is willing to accomplish
the task of doing business with a trusted and transparent person. It is up
to you to decide whether this letter deserves your trust and
confidentiality.

And if indeed it does, send me the following:

1. Your letter of consent.
2. Your mailing and contact address.
3. Your telephone numbers.

Upon receipt of the above, I shall communicate with you, and let you
know the details of the transfer. Whatever your actions and your
decision, I thank you for taking the time to read my email.

You can send your response to my private email
address:willdouglas02 at yahoo.co.uk

Best personal regards.

Engr Willian Douglas