[R] missing values

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:44:17 CEST 2005

On 04/26/05 09:58, Giordano Sanchez wrote:
 Hello,

 Thanks for the instructive responses. But two questions arise.
 Firstable I can't manage to load the library "mice".
 I'm using R 2.0.1 on my Debian

The package called norm also has functions for missing data.
When I tried it, the values it gave were not sensible for my
problem, but I may have done something wrong.  (This was a simple
problem that did not involve multiple imputation.)

 The second question is more statistical:
 aregImpute() seems to give good results but i would like to compare the
 different methods not just graphically. It'is possible?

What different methods?  Compare how?  Are you assuming that we
remember your last post?

 I also have other meteorological stations that have correleted data with the
 data station I'm using? Can I use those data to improve my imputation
 method.

This sounds like exactly what aregImput() is good for, or
transcan(), depending on whether you need to make inferences (and
hence do multiple imputation).

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron