[R] [R-pkgs] Biodem 0.1/orphaning of MAlmig

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 20:21:39 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 12:55 -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Actually, most of the time the dependency structure between Debian unstable
> and testing is such that the packages from unstable can be installed
> "straight through" into testing. Look at the apt-get HOWTO for the details on
> pinning which allows you to selectively pull in some package via the comfort
> of apt-get.

I am aware I could pin R, but I am quite conservative on that respect
and I have always preferred waiting a bit more than mixing my
distributions. I doubt it will be more than a few days (and besides, I
would be surprised of any difference in the tarball built by R 2.0.1 and
2.1.0).

Regards,

Federico Calboli

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel  +44 (0)20 7594 1602     Fax (+44) 020 7594 3193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com