[R] R post-hoc and GUI

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Sep 14 12:48:51 CEST 2004

More importantly -- if you are looking for something "not beta", you
need to be very careful.  "beta" quality is in the eyes of the
claimer, and it isn't uniform.

In fact, while you could wrap up a usable GUI for your specific needs,
it might be less of a waste of time to write simple functions and
spend the time with training.

Why, I can imagine that the arguments about GUIs would waste more time
than would be spent creating a cheatsheet and the functions/scripts to
simplify everything.

Of course, your situation might differ.

best,
-tony