[R] R post-hoc and GUI

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 12:26:04 CEST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Paolo Ariano wrote:

> i've done my anova anlysis but now i need post-hoc test, are these
> included in R ?

Yes, in function TukeyHSD and in package multcomp for example.  There are
worked examples in the MASS scripts.

> I've a Big problem, working with people that don't like to use
> command-line software (but prefer something like openoffice) does
> someone is trying to do a usable GUI for R ? i'm reading something on R
> commander SciView and others but all seem to be beta. I'd like to make
> possible to make anova and post-hoc more simple to my collegues ;)

That's your choice, but have you looked at package Rcmdr?  You cna extend
its menus if you want to.

BTW, I guess you are working on Windows, but have not told us what OS,
even. Please read the posting guide.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk