[R] Plotting a linear model object with R 2.0 for Mac OS X

Justin Manjourides jmanjour at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 4 04:13:24 CET 2004

I'm using R for Mac OS X Aqua GUI version 2.0

When using plot() with a linear model object, the plot of the LSR line does not
appear. I get the residual plots, the Normal Q-Q plots and Cook's Differnce
plot, just not the first plot with the fitted line. I just get an empty Quartz
window, with no graph displayed. I've even tried to use plot.lm() and plotting
a glm object, but I get the same results. Has anybody run into this problem?

Justin Manjourides