[R] Lyapunov exponent code for time series

Stephen Ellner spe2 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:57:09 CET 2004

The lyapunov exponent part of Funfits is semi-available,
but only for Windows. Doug Nychka and I, who wrote that part
of Funfits, started trying to make it a CRANworthy package but
never got it done. I've just linked it to my web page
(www.eeb.cornell.edu/Ellner); follow the Software link on
that page and get LENNS.zip.

Steve

Angel Lopez wrote:

>"Frozen" package Funfits was able to. Although its succesor package is
>Fields, it has not lyapunov exponent calculations.
>You can get funfits from :
>http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/stats/Software/Funfits/index.shtml
>I haven't got the statistical or programming knowledge to revise that
>code, if you are able to I would be keen to know of any updates.
>Cheers,
>
>Angel

> Xiaozhe (Catherine) Wang wrote:
>
>> Dear all, Has anyone worked on coding for calculating Lyapunov
>> Exponent for a time
>> series data? or any package is available for computing Lyapunov?
>>
>> Please advice and many thanks in advance.
>>
>> Catherine X Wang

Stephen P. Ellner (spe2 at cornell.edu)
Corson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853-2701
Phone (607) 254-4221    FAX (607) 255-8088