[R] "Statistiques avec R"

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Fri Mar 5 10:09:19 CET 2004

How great is the demand? I was a translator before I became
a statistician but I think this would be a massive undertaking ...

Maybe Shigeru Mase's point about the Japanese wiki site
holds here too: even without being able to read the text,
you can still read the R code and look at the pictures ...

Anyone who wants to encourage me to look into the
idea of a translation - or anyone who thinks they could do
it easily and quickly - please email me, not the list.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}