[R] Alternative mail archives?

Lennart.Borgman@astrazeneca.com Lennart.Borgman at astrazeneca.com
Thu Mar 4 09:38:35 CET 2004

I have no solution. However I wonder why the mail archives at
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/ are not searchable by
Google. That would perhaps be a solution otherwise, since you can restrict
Google to search within just one site. (This applies to some other search
engines too.)

Since I am also interested in the possibility to search the archive I have
just sent a question to Google to see if they have a solution. I have also
sent that mail to this mailing list. (I hope that does not disturb.)

- Lennart