[R] Large addresses (Rgui.exe editing)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 10:23:29 CEST 2004

It's undesirable to need Visual Studio (I suspect later versions than 6
also work), and Duncan Murdoch wrote some standalone code to do this which
he may be willing to share (but he is away until next week).

Meanwhile I have put edited .exe's for rw1091 at

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/EditedEXEs.zip

but will not leave them there for ever.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk