[R] rgl installation problems

E GCP egcp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:52:02 CEST 2004

Thanks for your replies. I do not HTML-ize my mail, but free email accounts
do that and there is not a switch to turn it off.  I apologize in advance.

I installed R from the redhat package provided by Martyn Plummer. It
installed fine and without problems. I can use R and have installed and used
other packages within R without any problems whatsoever. I do not think the
problem is with R or its installation.   I do think there is a problem with
the installation of rgl_0.64-13.tar.gz on RedHat 9 (linux).  So, if there is
anybody out there who has installed succesfully rgl_0.64-13.tar.gz on RedHat
9, I would like to know how.

Thanks so much,
Enrique