[R] load function to R GUI

Evgueni Parilov parilov at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Jun 15 19:25:08 CEST 2004

Thanks Uwe!
Now I understand how it works and why it was called "Source R code"
rather than
"Load source R code".  I did not really intend to confuse anybody. I
just wanted
to have full information on a subject.
I agree that most of the menu items are self-explained. But some of them
may not!
Especially, if you are novice for R, like in my case.

In future, I will try to check for answer 10 times before posting it to
this group.
Thanks again,
Evgueni