[R] RMySQL for R1.8.1 on Windows

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 20:07:01 CET 2004

Where is the problem?  It installs from the sources under Windows too, and
even comes with notes for Windows.

Please consult the rw-FAQ for how to install packages.

We have provided binary builds in the past (and David James may still do
so), but discovered that there was little tolerance for version
mismatches, of both R and MySQL.  So building from the sources is better,

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk