[R] segments in 3d space

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Jan 7 17:59:36 CET 2004

Have you looked at the documentation on "persp", especially the function
"trans3d" in the examples?  Also, have you tried www.r-project.org ->
search -> "R site search", searching for what you want?  This "persp" ->
"trans3d" was mentioned in another recent discussion on this list.

hope this helps.  spencer graves