[R] Problem reading large tables

Daniel Sumers Myers dmyers at umiacs.umd.edu
Tue Jan 6 20:51:04 CET 2004

Thanks to all, it was a conversion problem (now fixed).

Daniel

--
Daniel Myers
Laboratory of Dr. Michael P. Cummings
dmyers at umiacs.umd.edu
301.405.1262 work
http://serine.umiacs.umd.edu/personnel/myers_daniel/
-
"Think of your breed; for brutish ignorance / Your mettle was not made; you
were made men / To follow after knowledge and excellence."
As if I also was hearing for the first time: like the blast of a trumpet,
like the voice of God. For a moment I forget who I am and where I am.
--Primo Levi, Survival in Auschwitz