[R] logististic regression (GLM). How to get 95 pct. confidence limits?

Niels Steen Krogh nielssteenkrogh at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:22:57 CET 2004

Dear R-list.
I'm doing af logistic analyses using gml.
The model explaines variations in  Adverse events infections (0 og 1) using
age as explanatory variable.

model2d<-glm(formula=AEorSAEInfecBac~Age,family=binomial("logit"),data=emrisk)

I want to get predictions with 95% confidence limits for age 30 and age 60.
I've been reading the "google" and "search r-project" for suggestions but
could only find solutions for lm: predict(model,data.frame(Age=30),level=.95
?predict.glm or ?glm did'nt give me hints either.

Using R1.8.1. Windows

Cand. Polit.
Niels Steen Krogh
Solsortvej 44
2000 F.

Tlf: 3888 8613

ZiteLab / EmpoweR youR data with R, Zope and SOAP