[R] Latin 2 encoding + fonts

Miha STAUT mihastaut at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:41:16 CET 2004

Hi,

In the FAQ I read about options to specify different fonts than the default
ones for the console (in the file Rprofile) and for the graphical output
(Rdevga). I would however like to replace Latin 1 with Latin 2 enconding for
both (console and graphical) output in Windows and just graphical output in
Linux.

I guess it is possible but I did not find the way.

How can I use the fonts (*.afm) and the (presumably) encondings (*.enc) in
R/rw1081/afm? How do I know what are the real font names. Are those only the
ones listed in the man page for Hershey?

Thanks, Miha