[R] Citation

Stephane Dray stephane.dray at umontreal.ca
Fri Dec 31 19:39:29 CET 2004

When you start R, there is a text... you can read it and find the answer.
The information can also be find the FAQ, and you must read the FAQ before
sending an email to RHELP as precised in the posting guide.

and I am sure that googling how to cite R will produce results...
not sure that you have looked everywhere

happy new year

At 13:20 31/12/2004, Heather Maughan wrote:
>Does anyone know R is to be cited in a publication?  I've looked everywhere
>on the website and cannot find this.
>
>Thanks,
>Heather
>--
>Heather Maughan
>Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
>Biosciences West 310
>University of Arizona
>Tucson, AZ  85701
>Phone: 520-626-5108
>Fax: 520-621-9190
>hmaughan at u.arizona.edu

Stéphane DRAY

Département des Sciences Biologiques
Université de Montréal, C.P. 6128, succursale centre-ville
Montréal, Québec H3C 3J7, Canada

Tel : (514) 343-6111 poste 1233         Fax : (514) 343-2293
E-mail : stephane.dray at umontreal.ca