[R] repeated measures with Poisson

Andrew Higginson plxadh at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 14:51:56 CET 2004

I'm pretty new to R and I have a stats problem that's got me baffled. I'm trying to carry out a repeated measures test on Poission distributed data, where half the subjects in each block (4 blocks) were treated, and half were controls. Measurements were carried out before and after the treatment. There was another 2-level factor included. The trouble is I can't take averages, and have to include the identity of each subject in each block.

Can anyone help?

Andy Higginson