[R] do not reply for a new topic!!!

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Aug 20 16:33:57 CEST 2004

How about those e-mail which specify the problem in the subject line
only or does not use a subject line at all.

Is it practicable and desirable to simply bounce back an e-mail to the
sender with a message to read the posting guide if either the subject
line is empty or body is empty. Or this simply rude ?