[R] Order of messgaes/ missing messages

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Thu Aug 5 02:20:32 CEST 2004

Note that if this bothers you then you could try a web-based
email systems (e.g. yahoo, hotmail, etc.) to receive your r-help
messages since the path to any of them would be independent of your
particular location on the net.

Jim Brennan <jfbrennan <at> rogers.com> writes:

: Thanks for the answers. It is interesting. I had thought everything would go
: to a central server and then be sent out in order from there, but I guess I
: just don't get the topology of the web.
:  I think there may be other issues though, since sometimes there are very
: long, what seem like random, delays.
: Jim