[R] Order of messgaes/ missing messages

Jim Brennan jfbrennan at rogers.com
Thu Aug 5 02:06:14 CEST 2004

Thanks for the answers. It is interesting. I had thought everything would go
to a central server and then be sent out in order from there, but I guess I
just don't get the topology of the web. :-)
 I think there may be other issues though, since sometimes there are very
long, what seem like random, delays.
Jim