[R] Fedora 1 RPM Packages

Ian Wallace iwallace at eforceglobal.com
Thu Apr 29 00:39:37 CEST 2004

That makes sense since most people will build with the defaults and
that's what we'd like packages for the main stream.

I'm already working around it ... but thought I would mention that some
of us do like the shared library.  I hadn't even given any thought
though to the memory foot print and assumed it would be roughly the
same, I never checked though.

cheers
ian

--