[R] standard library?

Randy Zelick zelickr at pdx.edu
Mon Apr 26 23:10:30 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I found a package I want to try listed at

      http://www.maths.lth.se/help/R/.R/doc/html/packages.html

I am using R 1.9.0 on winXP.

The package is called R.audio

When I tried the example, it did not work and produced the error message:

      Error: Object "Sound" not found

Normally I would assume that I have to download a package and I would go
looking for it... except I found R.audio in a documentation directory
called "Packages in the standard library"

It *seems* like what I want ought to be available by default, since to me
the idea behind a "standard library" is that it is the stuff you get
*without* shopping around.

Nevertheless, I looked on CRAN for a "standard library" and did not find a
reference to it. I also did not find a reference to R.audio there.

Of course I am missing something obvious! What would that be?

Thanks,

=Randy=

R. Zelick				email: zelickr at pdx.edu
Department of Biology			voice: 503-725-3086
Portland State University		fax:   503-725-3888

mailing:
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR 97207

shipping: