[R] RODBC installation in debian

Matej Cepl cepl at surfbest.net
Thu Apr 22 16:37:37 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 of April 2004 08:29, Jean Eid wrote:
> I just did this yesterday. you do not have an ODBC driver ( as
> it says in the log). you need to (as root) use apt-get install
> unixodbc and apt-get install unixodbc-dev.
> The unixodbc package alone will not work, you need to install
> unixodbc-dev (development),

There is actually package r-cran-rodbc, which has all these
things resolved. The package is for testing, but I have made a
backport for stable which is available on http://www.ceplovi.cz/
matej/progs/debian.

	Have a nice day,

		Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang
separately.
   -- Benjamin Franklin