[R] Error with 1.9.0 - winMenuAdd not usable in .Rprofile

Fan xiao.gang.fan1 at libertysurf.fr
Thu Apr 22 00:06:03 CEST 2004

With the R 1.9.0 version (Windows patched binary), I've got a strange
behaviour: the function winMenuAdd is no longer usable in the start up
file .Rprofile, the following error message was given:

Error in try(winMenuAdd("test")) : couldn't find function "winMenuAdd"

but the function works fine in interactive, once R loaded.

Any idea ?
Thanks
--
Fan