[R] Matrix decomposition

Bret Collier bacolli at uark.edu
Tue Apr 13 02:06:32 CEST 2004

Gideon,

You might look into Caswell, H.  2001.  Matrix population models 2nd
edition. Sinauer Associates.

Caswell's book covers a majority of matrix population modeling, including
some good introductory information and has general matrix manipulation as
an appendix.  I think most of the work in this book was done in Matlab.

HTH,
Bret