[R] (Fwd) Re: goodfit macro

Michael Shott shott at csbs.csbs.uni.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:38:16 CEST 2003

Dear R-Help:

As you can see, Prof. Friendly refers me to your site for an
executable version of vcd.  I don't mean to be obtuse, but 15 minutes
spent exploring your site failed to locate a downloadable version of the
vcd package to which he referred.

I know plainly what this application can do.  What I need to know is
how to obtain the application itself.

My thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

MS