[R] How to convert a Rd file into multi html files?

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at gsf.de
Tue Sep 9 14:04:38 CEST 2003

	Hi!

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 04:17:25AM -0700, Yiming Zhou wrote:
> The command I used was ' R
> CMD Rdconv -t html foo.Rd'. It just converted the document of first
> object in .Rd into html format.

I'm not exactly an expert in writing R documentation but while playing
arround with package building I initially had the same problem. By
looking at other peoples *.Rd files I discovered that you need to
separate individual sections of documentation by \eof. "Writing R
Extensions" doesn't seem to mention this, though.

hope it helps
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel                                Tel.  +49-89-3187-3675
Institute for Bioinformatics / MIPS              Fax.  +49-89-3187-3585