[R] Summary : Whitehead's group sequential procedures

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at medanalytics.com
Tue Oct 28 15:51:14 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 08:16, Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:
> Dear List,

SNIP

> 4) It has been suggested that I contact Scott Emerson, author of an S
> package called seqTrials. Does someone has an address for him ?

http://www.biostat.washington.edu/index.php?page=facdir&fullprofile=yes&lastname=Emerson

Be aware that if you do a search on the product, it is called
"S+SeqTrial". The Insightful page for it is at
http://www.insightful.com/products/seqtrial/default.asp

Also, FWIW, there is another book that you might want to look at, simply
as an alternative resource:

Group Sequential Methods with Applications to Clinical Trials
by Christopher Jennison, Bruce W. Turnbull
CRC Press; (September 15, 1999)
ISBN: 0849303168

Others here may have other references that would also be helpful.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz