[R] contigency tables

kjetil@entelnet.bo kjetil at entelnet.bo
Tue Oct 14 14:16:00 CEST 2003

On 13 Oct 2003 at 20:58, vasilis pappas wrote:

(you should use a mailer which wraps long lines)

Maybe you coulf be more specific? What do you want to do with the
contingency table. Test for independence with chisq.test(),
but of course it is often more interesting to describe
deviations from independence!

There are correspondende analysis, for example
corresp() from MASS, and sopme other packages to
(look at ade4). There are multiple correspondence analysis,
mca from MASS.

There are liglinear models, use help.search("loglinear").

If some body knows what cfa does, please inform me to!!

Kjetil Halvorsen

> Hello everybody,
> Can anyone tell me how I could analyze data that are at a contigency table form?
I already found function cfa in the cfa package but I still don't understand how I could use this function in order to
elaborate a contigency table. Every answer is welcome!