[R] clicking on a point on a plot

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Sun Oct 5 22:15:51 CEST 2003

Hi,
  is this feature available in R?

I plot some data using plot(). Clicking on a point I'd like information
regarding that point. I realize that I could use locator() but this
gives me the X & Y values. Is it possible to somehow use locator to give
more information regarding the point chosen - say, which vector the
point was taken from.

It seems that R itself does not do this - is there any code/package
which would let me do something like this?

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 at psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE