[R] best editor for .R files

Itay Furman itayf at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 21 21:01:23 CET 2003

Xemacs learning curve may not be as steep as you think. In any case the gains
are certainly high because most of the short-cuts that you will learn,
especially for navigation and editting, will apply in some way-or-another to
most of the modes that emacs will operate in: document editing, source code
editing, file systemoperations, mail and www, help browsing, etc

	I hope it is encouraging,
	Itay