[R] Calendar Time Series

Brian Beckage bbeckage at uvm.edu
Tue Nov 11 17:34:10 CET 2003

Hello,

Does R have any facilities for calendar time series?  I'm working
with a 40 year long, daily time series and I would like to have each
datum associated with a calendar date.  I searched the R website and
found several new packages for irregular time series but none for cts.

By the way, I just installed 1.8.0 on Mac OSX and the installation
was effortless!  I also very much like having the option of using R
on the Mac with Aqua or X11.  Thanks to all who have contributed to
the R project!

Thanks for your help,
Brian