[R] proportional splitplot with glmmPQL

Ronaldo Reis Jr. chrysopa at insecta.ufv.br
Tue May 27 18:27:15 CEST 2003

Hi ALL,

sorry by this repeated question, but I'm a student and I dont have
money to buy any book more for now and I dont find any answer in network.

I have a splitplot with binomial errors (proportion data).

I try to make a model with glmmPQL.

But my doubt are:

Exit any method to compare models made with glmmPQL?
How know about the variables significance and model significance?
How make a model simplification (variables simplification and levels
amalgamation)?

If it is not possible with glmmPQL, how is the best method for make this
analysis? Using lme with the data transformed in log(y/n-y), where y is the
observation and n is the total.

Thanks for ALL and sorry again.

Inte
Ronaldo