[R] Repeated measures help

John Reeve reevejd at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 01:24:02 CET 2003

Hello R Folks,

Would someone mind posting a simple example of a repeated measures analysis
using lme?  I'm trying to duplicate the analyses in Chapter 3 of the "SAS
System for Mixed Models" manual, in particular those on p. 88-102 and
involving different correlation structures.  The data have the usual
split-plot layout for repeated measures.  I have downloaded the "SASMixed"
examples from CRAN and run them, but except for the first example these
don't seem to match the SAS output.  Thanks for any help.

Best wishes,
John
reevejd at earthlink.net